- Must have a Senior Certificate (Gr12)
- Proven experience in bird/bat monitoring
- Must have a valid code B driver’s license (Added advantage)
- Must read and speak English
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English are required; and
- Ability to speak an African language would be an advantage.
The primary responsibility of this position is to conduct the operational bird and bat monitoring at the wind farm. The program is inclusive of bird and bat monitoring, fatality searches, searcher efficiency trials and carcass persistence trials, adhering to standardized protocols as trained, being part of a small field crew and keeping detailed datasheets.
kindly click on the link for the full job spec