BioTherm Energy Online Bursary Application Form
Notes and instructions for use –
Please read carefully before completing the application form
Who can apply:
All community members between the ages of 17 and 35, classified as individuals from previously disadvantaged groups and looking for an opportunity to study further in 2019 and who have been permanently residing, for the past 5 years at minimum.
Applicants will be awarded bursaries on a competitive basis, according to academic performance, fields of study selected and other social and behavioural qualities (respect, determination, attendance etc.).
Minimum academic requirements to be considered:
Applicants must meet the requirements for a Bachelor Degree or Diploma pass and must intend to study within the following fields: Engineering, Commerce, Law, Health Care, Agriculture, Education, Artisan and Tradesman qualifications.
- Complete Application Form (Also Donwloadable here below) & include /attach the following documentation:
- Testimonial from a reliable community member (e.g. pastor, teacher, sports coach or any other community leader)
- If applicant:
- is in Matric, June and September progress reports;
- has already matriculated, certified copy of Matric certificate;
- is currently studying in a tertiary institution, certified copies of full academic transcript (for all years at tertiary institution/s) from institution/s, in addition to certified copy of Matric certificate.
- Proof of residence (e.g. affidavit, water/electricity bill or municipal letter, etc.)
- Certified ID copy of applicant and of both parents
- Death certificate of parents if they are late
- Proof of income of applicant or parents or guardian (latest payslip or affidavit if unemployed)
- Proof of application/ registration with an accredited institution (University, Technikon or TVET College) to study within fields specified above only
Applications to be sent to the following email address: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 086 545 5258
LATE OR INCOMPLETE applications, including supporting documentation, will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2018, 17H00